The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) and the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS) administer KanCare within the State of Kansas. They administer programs for individuals with disabilities, mental health, and substance abuse. They also help with physical health services such as doctor appointments and hospital visits, behavioral health, dental and vision, pharmacy, transportation, and nursing facilities.

Phone: 800-792-4884
Website: https://cssp.kees.ks.gov/apspssp/